- Morocco is a Muslim country, also, I ask you to respect the traditions and the customs. When you cross villages, have a proper clothing by covering arms and legs.
- The environmental protection is imperative for you who visit this country. Leave no track of your passage by taking your waste.
- The water is a vital element for all, in particular in certain regions which suffer from a big drought. Water sources are very important because, if there is no water, there is no life. Do not waste this liquid so precious and respect the orders of the guide if he asks you to limit your dress to the wash of teeth.
- The presents which you want to give in villages can be « dangerous » if they are distributed in everything go. Your guide will advise to you if you wish to help the local population with small presents or medicines not to facilitate a tourism which generates the begging due to giving anything especially to the children.
« Close the fist and you possess empty space, open the hand and you possess the world » Zen proverb
- Pictures are very alive memories which we want to show when we are back from holidays. But, be careful, you do not enter a zoo, the slightest of the politenesses is to ask to the person that you want to photograph his or her consent. Do not take your camera as soon as you see an autochton in a field or in front of his house. Take time to meet him, to greet him, and, if he does not want to have his picture taken, stow away your magnificent camera, you will keep a picture in your memory and some time it is the memory… which will not leave you any more.
To respect the Moroccans, is the security of a better meeting.….
- The life of a group is a moment of discussions, meetings, sharing of the daily life. So that the stay remains a happy memory, every participant has to make an effort on one with regard to the others.
« Live simply so that simply the others can live » Gandhi